- Pay your bill from wherever you have internet access
- Email reminders when a payment is due - when you register
- Secure access to payment history
- Less paperwork and easier payments
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Never forget a payment with automatic payments
- No more running to the mailbox
- Pay with cash at accepted locations
The Treasurer's Office, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, now accepts e-checks (electronic checks or electronic fund transfer from your checking or savings account) and credit / debit card payments for personal property tax bills online. This service presents the best value for online billing and payments for taxpayers. It offers premium security and ease of use.
NOTICE FOR COUNTY TAX PAYMENT CUSTOMERS:
This website is for Town of Culpeper tax payments only!
Please be advised that Culpeper County tax payments made to the Town of Culpeper in error will NOT be forwarded to Culpeper County and are subject to the County’s penalty and interest.
For specific details, please visit the County’s related website.
Payments made to The Town of Culpeper in error, must be requested in writing to be refunded.
Your customer experience is important to us.
Please complete a short online survey in English or Spanish at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Treasurer-customers
Thank you for your input!
From Thursday May 13, 2021 to Friday May 21, 2021 the Town of Culpeper will be installing a new utility billing system. You may experience limited access and services during this time when making payments. Please direct any questions to the Treasurer's Office by calling (540)829-8220 during business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in online to your Utility Account to get a barcode or payment code.
- Bring your Paycode to any participating store, hand it to the cashier and pay with cash.
- Collect your receipt. We will be notified of your payment within 15 minutes.