Use of Public Streets and Grounds
Application for a Permit to Use Public Grounds
Completed application form should be mailed or faxed to the Town Clerk's office for processing.
Please mail to:
Town Clerk's Office
400 South Main Street
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- Online Application for a Permit to Use Public Grounds
- Parades and Street Closures in Culpeper
- Q & A Sidewalk Gatherings
- Chapter 21 - Culpeper Town Code
- The Town’s insurance carrier, VAcorp, offers a GatherGuard program as an insurance option for individuals and groups seeking to hold events or organized activities on Town property. Using this program, event organizers can get a quote and purchase coverage online. The cost for a policy can be as little as $100, but depends on the type of event and projected attendance. The following link will bring you to the program homepage where you will find more information: https://www.vacorp.org/coverage/tulip/.